We have identified the following as potential stakeholders:
- MacRebur, “the Plastic Road Company,” is our choice to partner with local stakeholders in the production of products that extend and enhance the bituminous binder used in asphalt. You may want to review MacRebur’s Products page. On this page, you can find a great deal of technical data and reprints of studies and tests performed by independent sources.
- Road & Driveway Co. is the Lincoln County, OR, asphalt producer and road builder.
- Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) writes the standards for the types and allowable percentage of recycled materials that can be used in the asphalt production process.
- The Oregon State University Asphalt Materials Performance Laboratory performs tests to evaluate the impact of adding new materials in the standards for the types and allowable percentages of recycled materials that can be used in the asphalt production process.
- Solid Waste Advisory Committees (SWAC) include waste-management companies.